Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A New Old Me

Since Natasha is now "out" to everyone, it's time for me to do the same.

My name is not Casey, although you are welcome to continue to call me this name. It's actually the name of the main character in my book series about faeries. :-)

It's also our collie's name. :-D

My name is Marni. I am the proud spouse of a crazy woman named Natasha. I live in the Phoenix area with her, our two genius children, our two dogs, four cats and two fish.

Just so you know.

1 comment:

Cynthia Jane said...

Hello Marni,

Just need a face to go with the name. No no, just kidding. Your privacy is extremely important, especially where the children are concerned, and I for one would not want you to compromise your anonymity.

All the best to you and yours,

Hugs,

Cynthia